Why Do You Need Mobile Device Security?
Mobile devices are getting more and more attention from cybercriminals as their importance rises. As a result, the types of cyber threats against these devices have expanded. Here are just some of the challenges facing mobile device security
• Mobile ransomware is a type of mobile malware that, as more people use their mobile devices for work, has become a very destructive malware variant.
• The mobile device's files are encrypted by ransomware, and access to the encrypted data can only be restored by paying a ransom in exchange for the decryption key.
• Nearly all smartphone apps gather information from your device, including your name, birthdate, credit card, and bank account info, location history, contacts, photos, etc.
• All of that information can be stolen and used by criminals for fraud if the servers are compromised by a hacker or if a technical issue leaves them exposed.
• One of the most prevalent attacks is phishing. The majority of cyberattacks start with a phishing email/SMS that contains a malicious link or malware-filled attachment.
• Phishing attacks use a variety of media, including email, SMS messaging, social media platforms, and other applications, to spread their links and malware to mobile devices.
• SMS are frequently used to send sensitive information and man-in-the-middle (MitM) attacks involve a hacker intercepting them to eavesdrop on/change the data being transmitted.
• If a virtual private network (VPN) is not used and you are connected to an unsecured or compromised network, such as public Wi-Fi or cellular networks, a MitM attack could occur.
The Features Of Mobile Security Solutions
IBovi's mobile device security services provide a variety of features to help protect your data and devices from malicious threats. It’s important to make sure you’re taking the necessary steps to protect your data and devices, and these features can help make sure you are.
Monitor incoming and outgoing network traffic and restrict access to unauthorized users to protect your devices from malicious attacks.
Control which apps are installed on your device, as well as what permissions they have to protect your device from malicious apps.
Control Security Features
Enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) requiring a user to log in using a combination of two or more credentials to verify their identity, preventing unauthorized access and keeping data secure.
Control device settings like encryption to protect your data from being accessed by unauthorized parties and keep it safe even if your device is lost or stolen.
Control or automate deploying of patches and software updates across all mobile devices for effective management of vulnerabilities.
Hear About Us From Our Customers
Customers have put their invaluable trust in us, and their feedback speaks for us.
" From my experience, I should say that it is surprising to see how effectively iBovi Strategic Cybersecurity can achieve to provide an excellent experience to their customers with limited resources in time. They go beyond their expectation and deliver further than what others do. Love it. "
(Sr Product Manager)
Why Choose iBovi’s Mobile Security Solutions?
Our mobile device security solutions are built with a multi-layered strategy keeping in mind the challenges of both personal and enterprise devices and offering maximized benefits.
Your data can be contaminated by mobile cyber threats. With iBovi’s strategic solutions, you get real-time protection allowing you to instantly stop mobile malware and other cyber threats.
Mobile security threats slow down your phone's performance by taking up space on storage space and draining the battery. With our solutions, device performance and threats are not an issue for you.
Improved User Experience
The popularity of mobile devices is a result of their ability to boost productivity. Our mobile security solutions are created with the user experience in mind, not to hinder it.