Why Is Patch Management Required?
Your networks and computers are exposed to the risk of cyberattacks if they are not checked for vulnerabilities and patches are not applied. Lack of patches also affects the functionality and features. Patch management is also required to prove compliance to security laws.
Patch Management for Workstations
• Every workstation (personal or organizational) needs patch management because it corrects software bugs, adds new features, or guards against them being exploited by threat actors.
• Patch management is an essential part of Windows and Mac management as it helps prevent data breaches by fixing security vulnerabilities.
Patch Management for Mobile Devices
• Cybercriminals have been exploiting mobile vulnerabilities on outdated apps and OS versions to initiate attacks. Patching mobile vulnerabilities have become a priority.
• An efficient patch management program also makes it easier to ensure that your mobile devices are running the latest software versions so you don’t miss out on new features.
Patch Management for Cloud Security
• Cloud patch management is necessary for businesses looking to offload the workload of on-premise patch management software.
• Easily manage the complexity of hybrid networks without additional configuration. Wherever the device is located, patches can be deployed to new devices as they are added.
How Is Patch Management Done By iBovi?
With patch management, our experts ensure your IT infrastructure including your systems, servers, and devices is updated, up to speed, and secured.
• Applications and devices are checked for their vulnerabilities and risk factors and are categorized according to it.
• The ones at most-risk receive the patches first.
• Patches are tested to verify the patch addresses the vulnerability.
• It was created to fix and that it doesn't cause the system to crash or cause any new network issues.
• Determining which patches have been installed & which may still be missing is to perform a thorough inventory.
• Understanding the current patches helps to create a patch management policy.
• When all the prior steps have been finished, it's time to download and promptly deploy patches.
• The application of patches improves the performance and remediates the risk.
Hear About Us From Our Customers
Customers have put their invaluable trust in us, and their feedback speaks for us.
" From my experience, I should say that it is surprising to see how effectively iBovi Strategic Cybersecurity can achieve to provide an excellent experience to their customers with limited resources in time. They go beyond their expectation and deliver further than what others do. Love it. "
(Sr Product Manager)
Get Effective Patch Management Solutions
You can face a real cybersecurity risk from unpatched software, which can lead to data breaches with far-reaching repercussions. Fortunately, effective patch management techniques can reduce all risks.
Secured Networks & Devices
With its unique features and functions, our patch management service helps keep your devices and networks secure, reliable, and up-to-date.
Compatibility & Performance Boost
Get a boost in your device performance with our patch management services which are also done to update software, making it compatible with the most recent hardware.
Address & Fight Vulnerabilities
With our security patches, you can address security vulnerabilities. It is important to apply security patches as soon as possible because hackers and malware authors look for unpatched systems.